Dahle 40534 High Security Shredder
Dahle's 40534 High Security shredder is the ideal shredder for departments or central shredding offices that require an NSA/CSS 02-01 approved, Security Level P-7 shredder. It’s capable of reducing a sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles, so small they are impossible to reassemble.
- NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved for Top Secret Data Destruction
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Chain driven motor for slip-free performance
- List Price: $5,000
This Dahle Shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a block of German steel. They're perfectly aligned in an all steel frame for extremely fine shredding.
The easy-to-use Command Dial controls all of the shredder's functions including power up, reverse, and continuous run.
A Closer Look...
In order to protect our National Security, military and government agencies require higher levels of security from their paper shredders. The Dahle 40534 is an NSA/CSS 02-01 approved, Security Level P-7 shredder. It's capable of reducing a single sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles. This machine is designed for military, federal, state or local governments as well as Department of Defense contractors engaged in projects where National Security is an issue.
Known for its power and waste capacity, this Dahle High Security Shredder provides a practical solution for accommodating the shredding needs of even the busiest offices. Its attractive design and large waste bin make this a nice addition to any large office, copy room or communications center.
The Dahle 40534 uses the latest technology to offer full electronic capabilities including such safety features as Automatic Shutoff when the cabinet door opens and Auto Reverse to prevent an overfeed. Automatic On/Off and Bag Full Auto Off are features that offer both convenience and satisfaction in knowing you will be notified when it's time to change the bag. This shredder comes complete with a built in EvenFlow Lubricator automatic oiling system. This system provides slow, continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism and ensures peak shredder performance.
Those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs will enjoy the revolutionary SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after an additional 20 minutes of inactivity.
As the U.S. continues to face security threats on a global level, Dahle will continue to offer solutions without compromise to operation or dependability.
40534 Product Specs
- Feed Width: 12"
- Particle Size: 1mm x 4.7mm Cross Cut
- Sheet Capacity: 8 / 10 Sheets*
- Security Level: P-7
- Waste Volume: 38 gal
- Waste Bag: 20725
- Dimensions: 20" x 29" x 34.5"