DAHLE CleanTEC® 41434 - High Security
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41434 is a high security shredder with an internal fine dust filter. It features a large 30 gallon waste bin, 10.25" feed opening, and shreds paper to security level P-7 standards. This shredder offers numerous safety and convenience features and is NSA approved for NSA/CSS Specification 02-01.
- NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved for Top Secret Data Destruction
- Dahle CleanTEC® filters up to 98% of harmful fine dust for a cleaner, healthier work environment
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- List Price: $4,800
This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a block of German steel that are perfectly aligned for Top-Secret shredding.
A Closer Look...
In order to protect our National Security, military and government agencies require higher levels of security from their paper shredders. The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41434 is an NSA/CSS 02-01 approved, Security Level P-7 shredder. It's capable of reducing a single sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles. This machine is designed for military, federal, state or local governments as well as Department of Defense contractors engaged in projects where National Security is an issue.
The DAHLE CleanTEC® is the World's only shredder with a fine dust filtration system. This integrated system collects fine dust particles created around the cutting cylinders, and forces them into a specialized filter on the back of each machine. This DAHLE CleanTEC® filter permanently traps up to 98% of the fine dust, and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment.
Safety continues to be the priority at Dahle, and the DAHLE CleanTEC® 41434 shredder features the most advanced safety features in the industry. Equipped with the revolutionary Safe Technology Package, each shredder offers Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown. In the event of an emergency, simply say "Stop" or tap the top cover of the machine, and the shredder immediately stops. The 10.25" feed opening is reinforced with steel and only large enough to accept paper. As an added safeguard, this opening contains electronic sensors that will turn the shredder off, should your fingers get too close. An emergency shutoff switch is also located on the back of the machine as yet another level of personal safety.
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41434 operates using the intuitive SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. Dahle SmartPower will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
Just like any fine tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This shredder is equipped with the Dahle EvenFlow Lubricator. This automatic oiler provides slow, continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism.
41434 Product Specs
- Feed Width: 10.25"
- Particle Size: 1mm x 4.7mm Cross Cut
- Sheet Capacity: 8 / 10 Sheets*
- Security Level: P-7
- Waste Volume: 30 gal
- Waste Bag: 20725
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 21.5" x 36.75"