Dahle 40430 Office Shredder
The Dahle 40430 Office Shredder is designed to accommodate the needs of most busy offices that shred between 400 and 2,000 sheets per day. With a 10 1/4” feed opening, #20 paper capacity of 9 sheets at a time, and a shred size of 1/32" x 7/16".
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Chain driven motor for slip-free performance
- List Price: $3,500
This Dahle Shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a block of German steel. They're perfectly aligned in an all steel frame and guaranteed for life.
The easy-to-use Command Dial controls all of the shredder's functions including power up, reverse, and continuous run.
A Closer Look...
With the widespread use of network printers and fax machines, confidential business information is constantly being printed throughout the workday. It’s important to have a powerful shredder located nearby to easily dispose of this information. This shredder is designed to accommodate the needs of most busy offices. It's a perfect shredder for destroying marketing plans, health records, and any other confidential information that should not be seen by others.
The Dahle 40430 offers a 10.25" feed opening and can shred up to 9/11 sheets of paper at a time. It features full electronic capabilities including such safety features as Automatic Shutoff when the cabinet door is open, and Auto Reverse to prevent an overfeed. Automatic On/Off and Bag Full Auto Off are features that offer both convenience and satisfaction in knowing you will be notified when it’s time to change the bag.
Each cutting cylinder is encased in an all-steel frame and sits on rubber shock mounts. It’s this design that reduces vibration through the cabinet and provides whisper quiet operation. With its ease of use and state-of-the-art capabilities, this shredder will soon become a favorite meeting place and quite possibly the water cooler of the future.
Those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs will enjoy the revolutionary SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after an additional 20 minutes of inactivity.
Dahle’s shredders are German Engineered using the latest technology and finest materials. The end result is a quality machine and peace of mind in knowing your Dahle shredder will provide many years of trouble free operation.
40430 Product Specs
- Feed Width: 10.25"
- Particle Size: 1/32" x 7/16" Cross Cut
- Sheet Capacity #20/#16: 9 / 11
- Security Level: P-6
- Waste Volume: 30 gal
- Waste Bag: 20725
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 21.5" x 36.75"