Dahle 15e Vantage® Trimmer
Dahle’s 15" Vantage® Trimmer features a machine ground blade that can remove the tiniest sliver of paper from your work. It cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time and includes a sturdy metal base with alignment guides for easy trimming.
- Machine ground blade ensures sharp edge and consistent trimming results
- Automatic clamp holds work securely and prevents uneven cutting
- Tension spring automatically lifts blade and prevents it from falling
- Sturdy metal base provides solid foundation for trimming
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- Screened guides for easy alignment
- Adjustable alignment guide for repetitive cutting
- Handle can be secured when not in use
- Non-skid rubber feet hold the trimmer in place
- List Price: $105
This Dahle Vantage Trimmer features an automatic clamp that holds your work securely and prevents shifting.
A Closer Look...
Whether you are cutting a single sheet of paper or fifteen at a time, Dahle's Vantage® Trimmer is the perfect tool for all of your cutting needs. This traditional style paper has many unique features that offer safety and convenience while giving you the accuracy you require.
The machine ground, lever-style blade is sharp, accurate, and can remove even the tiniest sliver of paper from your work. To ensure an even cut, the trimmer's automatic clamp provides firm, even pressure to prevents paper from shifting.
For safety, the spring action handle prevents the blade from falling down unexpectedly. To protect the blade and keep fingers safe, the handle can be locked in the down position.
For durability, the sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation. It's designed to hold up to rigorous activity, day in and day out. For measuring, this base contains carefully screened guides, and an adjustable backstop – which is the easiest way to ensure accuracy during repetitive cuts.
The lightweight materials make it portable enough to take anywhere. The Dahle 15e Vantage® Trimmer is a popular choice for the school, home, and office. For assistance, contact Dahle Customer Relations at (800) 995-1379.